Proud to be among the speakers inspiring innovative and impactful use of digital to drive customer engagement and company growth at the Technology Association of Georgia's GeekOut on Marketing Technology later this month in Atlanta, Georgia.
Register and find out more at http://www.tagonline.org/events/geek-out-marketing-technology/
I'll be speaking on "Pixels in Places: Digital Marketing Hits High Street in Customer Experiences That are Worth Sharing," sharing how technology in physical environments can further other marketing initiatives when it is considered as part of the larger customer journey.
Other topics of the day include the following:
- Feeding the Beast: Content Ideation Tools and Case Study (Vlink Solutions)
- Keeping the Lights on – How Martech Helps (GE Power)
- The Intersection of MarTech & FinTech (Kabbage)
- The New Frontier of Channel Management (Schneider Electric)
- B2B Customers Are People Too! (NanoLumens)
- Fueling Growth with Technology, Process and People (QASymphony)
- Maintaining High Touch in the World of High-Tech Marketing (Amy Walker Consulting)
- Managing a Centralized Tech Stack in a Hyper-Growth SaaS Company (SalesLoft)
- Cutting Edge Marketing Technology Needs a Classic Foundation (PRGX)
- Meet Me at the Intersection of Art and Science: How to Monetize Marketing Through Technology (Metric Marketer)
- Strategy Led Technology Selection: What Agencies and Clients Need to Understand (rDialogue)
- Engaging Buyers with Digital Mental Darts: Bridging Sales and Marketing with Reverse CRM & Viewer Analytics (Equifax/iFolio)
- Marketing Technology Tools and Trends (The Swarm Agency)
- Marketing vs. Technology: Evolving Landscape and Skills to Succeed (Tropical Smoothie Cafe)
- The Rules of Audience Engagement for Immersive Technology (Launch)
See you on the 24th!